Rising Damp

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I am producing The Rising Damp Stage Play - What are your top three favourite episodes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Risingdamp-stageplay
Maud
Maud

PostSubject: I am producing The Rising Damp Stage Play - What are your top three favourite episodes   Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:45 am

My name is Martyn Grahame, I am an actor/writer from the North East, I am currently working on the Rising Damp stage play, which will be taking some of the television scripts and adapting them for the stage. I have spoken personally to Eric Chappell and once I have a plan and a script for him we are going to get the ball rolling.

I wanted to know what your top three Rising Damp episodes are as I'm doing research on which ones people would like to see adapted for the play.

Best Wishes

Martyn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rigsby
Alan Moore
Alan Moore

PostSubject: Re: I am producing The Rising Damp Stage Play - What are your top three favourite episodes   Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:47 am

Hi martyn, that sounds brilliant!
Personally anything from the third season when we had the full cast in it, Im not keen on the post-alan ones or any missing out on Miss Jones. Good luck, and let us know how it goes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I am producing The Rising Damp Stage Play - What are your top three favourite episodes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1